Thursday, August 4, 2011

Busy Post

I am so busy, that I cannot believe it. It is about 90 degrees all day everyday give or take 30 degrees all night every day. The temperature technically has nothing to do with my busyness or my business, however it has everything to do with how I perceive my buzzy nest.

It is rather incredible how little meaning is in those two words. It really does not cause me to think.

That was a fortunate tangent for which I owe no apology, as I give none, however, I have found a few moments (the plural of a universally undefined period of time is equally undefined, however larger) to log on the web as such. For example, I hereby tell the web surfing public that I am closer to having purposeful sound emanate withing the chambers of the car hole as the majority of the necessary equipment therein lies. Furthermore, following flows photographs of a fixture from a former fuming.








































Wow! If you enjoy those interesting graphs of photometrics, you will especially enjoy other ones of similar size and scope that I post later, theoretically, of course, not necessarily. I will now go out on a limb to suggest that Car Hole Blog readers will love the pictures of the car hole with this Ball jar light fixture therein installed, lit, and majestically emanating or else be indifferent towards. Such emanation will be perceived.

No comments:

Post a Comment